5 Ways To Style Our Lala Paperbag Pants
The term “paperbag” might not seem amusing to you but usually names can be deceptive. Paperbag pants are trendy and yet most certainly comfortable to wear. You wouldn’t have to worry about your chubby thighs in photos, as they hide ‘em!
Wondering how to wear the paperbag pants?
- Tuck in oversized tops into the waistband. You would want something more fitting at the top as the pants are already wide enough.
- Top off the look with your favorite heels, sandals or flats. A useful hack suggestion for shorter ladies is to wear them with heels so that you look taller.
- Pair them with a flowy top, a bodycon top, a blouse or even a crop top!
As shown below, we’ve compiled a few celebrities and models wearing the paper bag pants.
- Style it with and oversized coat as outerwear.
- Pair with it puff sleeved blouse.
- Going out to the beach? Wear it with a cute colourful crop tank top.
- Go all one-tone head to toe with a matching colored top.
- A turtleneck top would look just right to contribute to your modesty look.
We’re more than happy to have helped you determine what to style the paper bag pants with. What we love most about it is that you could pair it with many various types of upper wear. Therefore, it would be a great fashionable item to add to your closet.
The Lala Paperbag Pants are priced at RM139 each. Currently, we are priced at 20% lower + FREE DELIVERY. Go claim yours now!
We would love to see you in our Lala Paperbag Pants so do tag us at @psychedelicstore on Instagram & Facebook.
Have a nice day!